Διαθεσιμότητα: Άμεσα Διαθέσιμο
- 2 x 60W RMS 4 Ohm
- Τοροειδής μετασχηματιστής και εξαιρετικής ποιότητας περιφερειακά
- Ψηφιακές είσοδοι (2 x Opt/ 1 x Coax)
- Υψηλής ποιότητας μετατροπέας DAC AK4490 & HDAM SA3
- Marantz Musical Digital Filtering, Shottky diodes, Source Direct
- 5 x Audio in, 1 x Audio out, Phono MM, D-Bus , Speaker A/B
- Έξοδος ακουστικών
- Marantz HDAM SA3 κυκλώματα
- Επίχρυσες επαφές σύνδεσης ηχείων, Επίχρυσες επαφές σύνδεσης εισόδων εξόδων
- Διαστάσεις ΠxΒxΥ (cm) :440x370x105
- Βάρος : 7,8 kgs
- Διατίθεται σε Μαύρο και Ασημί/Χρυσό χρώμα
- Take your next step in Hi-Fi:The PM6007 integrated current feedback amplifier powers 2x 45W (8 ohms RMS, 20Hz – 20kHz) to offer a refined audio experience.
- Meticulously and masterfully tuned:During the extensive tuning process, Marantz sound masters carefully refine and curate each component for optimal performance.
- Wide range of connectivity:Experience Hi-Res audio files exactly as intended through the gold-plated inputs: 5 analogue inputs, one coaxial input and two optical digital inputs.
- An updated audio experience:The newly updated, high-quality DAC AK4490 offers a richer sound for your enjoyment.
- Digital filter modes for Optical/Coaxial input:Listen to a more refined audio experience to fit your taste with the new digital filter mode feature.
- Built to perform:In addition to high-quality speaker terminals with A/B switching capability, a fully-shielded DAC unit, and copper screws, the rigid feet provide a true-to-performance sound.
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA3 circuit:You will experience a wider dynamic range with lower distortion for the output stage.
- Advanced thermal compensation:No memory distortion for clean and precise audio reproduction even after powerful bass attacks.
- Customized components for a more refined sound:The Toroidal Transformer and high-quality, customized components deliver exceptional sound quality.
- Integrated phono input:Featuring a high-quality MM phono pre-amp with FET input to enjoy best signal purity and sound from your favourite vinyl.
- Deeper bass with a subwoofer output:Enjoy powerful bass by adding a subwoofer, companion bookshelf speakers or even further extend bass with the addition of floor standing speakers.
- Available in black or silver-gold
The Current Feedback Amplifier technology provides wide-bandwidth and high-speed sound reproduction. In combination with the high current power supply, the PM6007's amplifier section holds a large energy reserve to easily drive even the most demanding speakers. An advanced thermal compensation avoids memory distortion for clean amplification under any circumstances.
Marantz has developed our own discrete circuit boards to replace standard IC's. These HDAM's (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) consist of discrete surface mount components with short mirror image L/R signal paths. These devices do exactly the same thing as the Op-amps, but outperform these solutions dramatically in terms of the Slew Rate and reduced noise level, resulting in more dynamic, accurate and detailed sound.
In the PM6007, the HDAM-SA3 circuit improves on its previous module and the idling current stability is less influenced by power transistor temperatures to maintain sound performance even at high level output.
The PM6007 supports an optional external subwoofer with a fixed low pass cut off frequency at 150Hz. Enjoy accurate bass with no audible peaks or dips, no matter where you place your subwoofer.
Marantz maintains a steadfast reputation for choosing the best possible components for its Hi-Fi products, and the PM6007 is built with that same performance-first Hi-Fi approach. Marantz engineers selected and improved the PM6007 versus the previous PM6006 through extensive listening in dedicated Marantz facilities in Europe and Japan using Hi-Fi tuned sound parts. For example, increasing the size of the power supply capacitors by 20% improved stability during high demand listening sessions.